OriginTrail Parachain is a tailored L1 blockchain innovation hub for the OriginTrail Decentralized Knowledge Graph, secured by Polkadot and governed by the OriginTrail community. Fueling the Knowledge economy via the OTP utility token, it’s built for connectivity across the Ethereum and Polkadot ecosystems through EVM compatibility and the power of Substrate.
- Website: https://parachain.origintrail.io/
- Medium: OriginTrail - Medium
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ot_parachain
- Telegram: Telegram: Contact @origintrail
- Discord: OriginTrail Tech Chat
Q1: Is the Blockchain Code Open-Source (and include Github link)?:
If parts of the code are not open source: please provide information on why not
- A1: Yes, OriginTrail Parachain’s code is open source. You can find our GitHub repository here: GitHub - OriginTrail/origintrail-parachain: OriginTrail Parachain - The Polkadot hub for making Web3 assets discoverable, verifiable and valuable
Q2: Is Sudo-enabled on the Network? If Sudo is disabled, is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses?
- A2: Yes, Sudo is disabled on the network. All changes to the protocol must pass through public referendums.
Q3: Is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses (<50 addresses)?
- A3: No.
Q4: Have you completed full testing of this integration in Moonbase Alpha?
- A4: It is in progress currently.
Q5: (For Moonbeam XCM/HRMP Proposals Only) Does your network have a Kusama deployment? If yes, please provide Network name and whether your Kusama deployment is integrated with Moonriver
- A5: No, we don’t have a parachain deployed on Kusama.
Q6: Is your blockchain code Audited? If yes, please provide: i. the name of Auditors, ii. dates of audit reports and, if available, links to audit reports.
- A6: We’ve completed substantial internal audits, with the majority of our codebase consisting of standard substrate code that has already undergone thorough auditing. Automated code checks have been conducted by SR Labs, and another round is scheduled for the end of August 2023, although the corresponding report is not available.