Sik | crifferent.de - Candidacy For The Treasury Council

Definitely supporting Sik, always there, always helpful. His track record dedication towards the Moonbeam project and community speak for itself.

5 Likes

Of courrrssee i’m backing Sik too !
Commitment is his other name !

4 Likes

single handedly support SIK - what a key asset and contributor to the ecosystem who has skin in the game and expertise adding tremendous value.

4 Likes

I support Sik, given his previous experience and knowledge, I am sure he is an excellent candidate.

4 Likes

Wake me up in the middle of the night and ask me “Quick, who is the most important agent of this ecosystem?” and my answer would be “Sik” 100%. Being most caring and biggest sweetheart around, the man is personally responsible to keep me still here, and i bet that goes for a lot of people who know him. His understanding and proficiency in this field, along with a great involvement of keeping everything going, i can say absolutely without any doubt he 100% deserves this role.

4 Likes

I’m absolutely support SIK candidacy here. His contribution to the Polkadot ecosystem in general and to the Moonebam eco in particular is immense. He has great ideas, initiatives and high motivation to boost our ecosystem forward. I’m really feel confident when he is in positions where he can maximize his potential (such as a council member)

4 Likes

Yes indeed totally agree, Sik is for sure a great Candidate for this role, impressive background!!!

3 Likes

Small post to express my full support for Sik. He is an extremely technically proficient individual. He is also objective and honest. A big AYE for me, we need more eco agents like him.

4 Likes

Happy to support Sik. He has the right profile and always showed great dedication to the development of the Moonbeam ecosystem.

4 Likes

+1 for fearless Sik and a safer Moonbeam

3 Likes

Insta-YES from me. I’ll never forget seeing Sik in one of my very first Polkadot Ambassador calls nearly 3 years ago. Since that time he has been nothing but a North Star and guiding influence to so many throughout the broader ecosystem, and specifically heavily involved with Moonbeam.

He is kind, generous, thoughtful, and always happy to help whomever needs him in any moment. As a Moonbeam token holder I heartily endorse his candidacy without reservation. He should be a welcome addition to the Treasury Council, and I am confident that his experience and expertise will help guide the use of treasury funds toward good aims that will promote the chain and its attending community.

Gratefully,

Phunky

3 Likes

I just can support him. He is way beyond doing what’s needed. He always takes care of giving a heads up to just everyone, he is a DOTSAMA freak and he is always a trustable source of opinion.

3 Likes

I AM ALL IN for Sik; he is approachable, which is really needed in this space. He has been involved in many initiatives which bring a broader perspective to decision-making and collective action.

2 Likes

CertHum’s voting support will in part go to Sik. There aren’t many names as synonymous with heads-down building / heads-up community than Sik, and combined with his experience on the committee, makes him a natural selection to continue on with this important work.

4 Likes

I approve.

I just logged in to say this. ^ ^

1 Like

hello ser, I just dropped a DM in your Telegram account, Thanks!

1 Like

I must say that Sik has excellent technical knowledge. I am confident that his expertise will be invaluable on the council. Sik has been a collator for a long time, and I stake tokens on him. The reason for this choice is that he cares about the ecosystem and is actively involved in its life. He does a lot for it and has long earned the full trust of the team.

Wishing you good luck, my friend and colleague :handshake:

2 Likes

Sik is the absolute dream candidate here, most obviously! I fully endorse his candidacy. Anyone unfamiliar with his Sik’s many contributions within DotSama has been living under a massive offline rock. He’s extremely knowledgeable, unselfish, good-natured, unconditionally helpful and yes he won’t hesitate to vote NAY on your exorbitant treasury request no matter how nicely written if no ecosystem net positive is to be expected :fist:

4 Likes

Hey Sik!
It is great to read your candidacy post!
Good luck in the next stage - weighted snapshot!

1 Like