The Moonriver Council proposes to upgrade the Moonriver’s runtime to version 2201.
- Upgrade all networks to Substrate v0.9.37. (see #2072)
- Add proxy Precompile: Improves user experience and security by making it easier for users to participate in governance and staking activities through their proxy accounts. (see #2105)
- GeneralAdmin origin is now the allowed origin of multiple extrinsics in Moonriver. (see #2044) & (see #2010)
- Integration of Dynamic fees logic in Moonriver. (see #2078)
- ERC20 XCM enabled assets in Moonbase: Facilitates seamless transfer of ERC20 tokens across the broader parachain ecosystem by simplifying the process for users and developers. More information will be shared in a dedicated Forum post. (see #2090)
- RT2200 included the substrate dependency upgrade to v0.9.37 which was missing the migration to a new format for the referendumInfo structure. This runtime RT2201 adds this migration on top of RT2200.