We are happy to share the content of the upcoming RT2200.
To learn more about its content, see our release notes
Important new features
- Upgrade all networks to Substrate v0.9.37
- Add proxy Precompile: Improves user experience and security by making it easier for users to participate in governance and staking activities through their proxy accounts.
- Integration of Dynamic fees logic. More info in the discussion post.
- GeneralAdmin origin is now the allowed origin of multiple extrinsics
- ERC20 XCM enabled assets: Facilitates seamless transfer of ERC20 tokens across the broader parachain ecosystem by simplifying the process for users and developers.
More info in the discussion post.
As a Community member, feel free to share your feedback or ask questions in the comment section below.