XCM Disclosure: [Picasso]
Picasso is the first IBC-enabled parachain acting as an infrastructure layer to pioneer interoperable DeFi solutions. Picasso is equipped with a CosmWasm VM and a robust set of novel DeFi primitives built as modular pallets.
- Network website: www.picasso.xyz
- Network Twitter: twitter.com/picasso_network
- Network Discord: discord .com/invite/composable
- Network Telegram: t .me/composable_chat
Q1: Is the Blockchain Code Open-Source?:
- A1: Yes, link
Q2: Is Sudo-enabled on the Network? If Sudo is disabled, is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses?
- A2: Sudo is disabled. We are implementing OpenGov on Picasso in two phases and are currently in phase 1.
Q3: Is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses (<50 addresses)?
- A3: Root and Admin operations are controlled by the Picasso Council consisting of 11 members and 6 members of the Technical Committee.
Q4: Have you completed full testing of this integration in Moonbase Alpha?
- A4: Currently in the final stages
Q5: (For Moonbeam XCM/HRMP Proposals Only) Does your network have a Kusama deployment? If yes, please provide the Network name and whether your Kusama deployment is integrated with Moonriver.
- A5: Not applicable
Q6: Is your blockchain code Audited? If yes, please provide: i. the name of Auditors, ii. dates of audit reports and, if available, links to audit reports.
- A6: Yes, we have carried out several audits on our codebase. Our codebase has been audited by Halborn, Oak Security. Link to reports