Title: XCM Disclosure: [SAMPLE NETWORK]
Manta Network is a decentralized project that delivers plug-and-play privacy for the entire Polkadot/Kusama ecosystems. It is built as a layer-1 protocol, and leverages zkSNARK to provide algorithmically private on-chain transactions. Our first products are private payments through MantaPay and private NFTs through MantaSBT.
- Network website: https://manta.network/
- Network Twitter: https://twitter.com/mantanetwork
- Network Discord: Manta Network
- Network Telegram: Telegram: Contact @mantanetworkofficial
Q1: Is the Blockchain Code Open-Source (and include Github link)?:
A1: Our code is open source:
* Node backend: GitHub - Manta-Network/Manta: The main repo for manta blockchain nodes.
* Node front-end: GitHub - Manta-Network/manta-front-end: A front end to interact with manta blockchain
* Cryptography: GitHub - Manta-Network/manta-rs: Rust Crates for the Manta Network Ecosystem
Q2: Is Sudo-enabled on the Network? If Sudo is disabled, is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses?
- A2: It is enabled pending the next runtime upgrade scheduled in 3 - 4 weeks, which will add all the pallets from our canary network (including governance). After the first successful governance motion we will remove the SUDO account, as we did on our canary network.
Q3: Is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses (<50 addresses)?
- A3: 3 part multi-sig
Q4: Have you completed full testing of this integration in Moonbase Alpha?
- A4: Yes
Q5: (For Moonbeam XCM/HRMP Proposals Only) Does your network have a Kusama deployment? If yes, please provide Network name and whether your Kusama deployment is integrated with Moonriver
- A5: Calamari Network which has integrated with Moonriver for a long time
Q6: Is your blockchain code Audited? If yes, please provide: i. the name of Auditors, ii. dates of audit reports and, if available, links to audit reports.