Mangata X is a DEX parachain that focuses on capital efficiency and fairness. It offers gasless swaps, protection against front-running and MEV via the Themis Consensus Extension, a novel method to secure the network called Proof-of-Liquidity, algorithmic buy & burn with every swap, liquidity gauges, permissionless pool creation, bootstrapping, and more.
- Network website: www.mangata.finance
- Network Twitter: twitter .com/MangataFinance
- Network Discord: discord .com/invite/X4VTaejebf
- Network Telegram: t .me/xmangata
Q1: Is the Blockchain Code Open-Source?:
- A1: Yes. Mangata · GitHub
Q2: Is Sudo-enabled on the Network? If Sudo is disabled, is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses?
- A2: At the time of writing, sudo is still enabled. In the last year we focused on providing the safeguards to ensure that a DEX-chain (which has additional economic security considerations against hostile takeovers) can run safely without sudo. With the recent and the upcoming runtime upgrade, this process is expected to be completed and sudo will be able to be removed. There is a Council already in place and most actions are performed by the Council already.
Q3: Is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses (<50 addresses)?
- A3: The network is controlled by a Council consisting of 9 members.
Q4: Have you completed full testing of this integration in Moonbase Alpha?
- A4: Yes
Q5: (For Moonbeam XCM/HRMP Proposals Only) Does your network have a Kusama deployment? If yes, please provide Network name and whether your Kusama deployment is integrated with Moonriver
- A5: does not apply
Q6: Is your blockchain code Audited? If yes, please provide: i. the name of Auditors, ii. dates of audit reports and, if available, links to audit reports.
- A6: There was an audit performed by SRLabs in April 2022. The audit is not yet publicly available, as we addressed some issues first. It should be made public soon.