XCM Disclosure: Integritee
Integritee is a decentralized network which is utilizing Confidential Computing to provide a scalable infrastructure for web3.
As of now, decentralized networks are in a trilemma with Scalability, Security and Confidentiality. Integritee is solving this by leveraging the power of trusted execution environments. Horizontal scalability up to 1’000’000 TPS, a block time of 300ms and configurable privacy will serve the next billion users of web3.
- Network website:https://integritee.network
- Network Twitter:https://twitter.com/integri_t_e_e
- Network Discord:Integritee Network
- Network Telegram:Telegram: Contact @Integritee_Official
Q1: Is the Blockchain Code Open-Source (and include Github link)?:
If parts of the code are not open source: please provide information on why not
- A1: Yes it is.
GitHub: Integritee Network · GitHub
Q2: Is Sudo-enabled on the Network? If Sudo is disabled, is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses?
- A2: Sudo is disabled. All changes to the protocol must pass through public referendums.
Q3: Is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses (<50 addresses)?
- A3: The network is controlled by a Council and a Technical Committee.
Q4: Have you completed full testing of this integration in Moonbase Alpha?
- A4: Yes, integration has been tested on Moonbase Alpha.
Q5: (For Moonbeam XCM/HRMP Proposals Only) Does your network have a Kusama deployment? If yes, please provide Network name and whether your Kusama deployment is integrated with Moonriver
- A5: Does not apply.
Q6: Is your blockchain code Audited? If yes, please provide: i. the name of Auditors, ii. dates of audit reports and, if available, links to audit reports.
- A6: We have conducted significant internal audits. Most of our codebase is standard substrate code that has already undergone auditing.