We are getting $PINK and here is how to get your share

@lyn, thanks for sharing the updated plan! Love the clarity in the breakdown, and the community-centric approach is a win. Excited about giving back. I’m fully on board, and I’m genuinely excited to see the applications from the teams. Let’s make the PINK BLOSSOM season one for the books :100::ribbon:

4 Likes

This is amazing! Full send PINK to our community :star_struck:

2 Likes

Would the lenders in on MOONWELL be considered too? I’ve staked literally for years my MOVR and GLMR from parachain auctions but i’m not staking anymore, i’m using Moonwell to lend and borrow, will this be counted?

1 Like

If Moonwell submits a proposal and receives PINK tokens, then yes, but you will need to clarify with Moonwell regarding their plans

alright then, will inquire with them, thanks

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks !

1 Like

Community Allocation Part 1: Welcome new users!

Hey there, Community!

We’re moving ahead with our plan to distribute some $PINK to our awesome community members. And we’ve got some pretty cool news to share.

So, here’s the scoop: we’ve split our community into two groups – the OG members who’ve been with us for ages, and the fresh faces just stepping into the scene. And you know what? Both groups are in for some $PINK goodness!

Airlyft Campaign Launch: January 30, 2024 - February 8, 2024

Mark your calendars from January 30, 2024, at 10 am EST, to February 8, 2024, at 12 am EST, because that’s when we kick off our Airlyft campaign – and it’s all about welcoming our newcomers!

Welcome aboard! We’re excited to have you join our community. The Airlyft campaign is your ticket to dive headfirst into our world while scoring yourself some $PINK points along the way. Whether you’re into staking, voting, or just hanging out, we’ve got tons of fun activities lined up to help you get the hang of things.

Oh, and don’t worry if you’re an old-timer – you’re still totally welcome to join in on the fun!

Here is the link: https://airlyft.one/moonbeam/pink

For Our Awesome OG Members:

To our long-time friends, don’t fret – we haven’t forgotten about you! We’ll fill you in on your $PINK share in the coming days. Your endless support has meant the world to us, and we’re making sure you get the love you deserve.

Keep your eyes peeled for more updates as we dive into this exciting adventure together.

Catch ya later!

11 Likes

This initiative from the $PINK team to allocate 1.25% of total supply to Moonbeam in response to the community-driven proposal and referendum 23 is a commendable move.

Looking forward to the community’s engagement in shaping the future of $PINK!

5 Likes

Greetings from AirLyft! :heart_hands:

Congratulations to all the projects who have received the approval already. While we have also applied for an allocation, we would also love to host all your $PINK giveaways on AirLyft.

With that you can use our on-chain action verification to verify if participants have done on-chain tasks along with social media actions as well as our Bot Protection mechanism to ask the users to solve a captcha in the end before claiming the rewards.

Please read our blog about Bot Protection here for more information.

Let’s try and make sure that $PINK ends up in the hands of real users! With great power comes great responsbility :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Hi,
If I am already staking , do I need to do anything to be eligible for the pink airdrop? or it will just drop to my wallet?

Thanks

hey there, there’s currently no info about who qualifies as OGs. so, make sure to participate in the Airlyft campaign to potentially earn extra PINK :ribbon:

3 Likes

Hey Moonbeam Community,

We’re thrilled to express our gratitude to all the teams that submitted their proposals for the $PINK allocation. As of February 5, at 03:00 PM UTC, the submission window has officially closed, marking the end of the application period. We received a total of 13 submissions before the deadline.

Initially, we announced a distribution plan for 10 projects on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, after reviewing all submissions and considering the broader benefits for our ecosystem, the Review team decided to expand the number of projects receiving $PINK to 12. This decision was encouraged by our community’s consensus, allowing for an adjustment in the allocation percentages to include more deserving projects without compromising the fairness of the distribution.

These 12 selected projects will now share 50% of the tokens allocated for the Moonbeam ecosystem, with each project receiving approximately 4.1667% of the $PINK distribution. This adjustment ensures a more inclusive and diversified engagement across our community, enhancing the vibrancy and fun within our ecosystem.

We have reached out to the approved teams individually to collect their wallet addresses in preparation for the distribution. The $PINK tokens are set to be distributed once they reach a multisig setup managed by the Treasury Council’s non-foundation members. The exact timing of this distribution is currently unknown, so we encourage everyone to stay vigilant for updates on $PINK’s social media channels.

The approved projects are:

• Evrloot
• Prime Protocol
• StellaSwap
• DOTins
• Lunar Gaming Festival
• Zoombies
• Exiled Racers
• The Great Escape
• Beamswap
• MoonFit
• AirLyft
• Moonwell

This decision was made with the ecosystem’s best interest in mind, aiming to support more projects that contribute positively to our community. We’re excited to see how this distribution fosters growth, engagement, and success for each project and their users.

Stay tuned for more updates about PINK and the exciting developments it brings to our community!

Warm regards,
The Review Team

9 Likes

Congrats to all these beautiful teams!
It feels good to see the entire ecosystem beefing from this airdrop :slight_smile:

4 Likes

GM Moonbeam Community!

As our $PINK allocation process concludes, we’re excited to share some updates! Our commitment has always been to recognize and reward our community, especially those who’ve been with us through thick and thin. Here’s what you need to know:

Snapshot Date:

January 10, 23:59, 2024 - 2nd Year Anniversary of Moonbeam - was the key date! If you voted, staked, held NFTs, delegated, or were a delegate by then, you’re eligible!

Distribution Logic:

The 25% allocation is divided into 3 categories:

1. OG & Active Community Members (20%):

• Senior Ambassadors
  • Community Delegates
  • Delegates
  • Delegators

2. Stakers (50%)

• Moonbeam & Moonriver stakers who staked for at least 1 year as of the snapshot date and time.

3. NFT & Airlyft (30%)

• “I voted!” NFT holders on Moonbeam (x number of NFTs)
  • “I voted!” NFT holders on Moonriver (x number of NFTs)
  • Airlyft participants
    Tier 1: 13-19 points
    Tier 2: 7-12 points
    Tier 3: 1-6 points

This tiered approach recognizes and rewards loyalty and support based on your contributions over time.

Token Distribution Process:

Our non-Foundation Treasury members will manage the distribution. Since there are over 19K addresses who are eligible, tokens will be distributed during 2-3 hours. Community allocation will be distributed first in batches. 12 projects allocations will be sent next in separate transactions.

We do not know the date and time of PINK distribution.
We’re finalizing a detailed process and to ensure smooth token management, consider having some GLMR ready for transactions.

Feel free to reach out and leave comments below!

12 Likes

$PINK is coming very soon!

To check any Ethereum-style H160 address(es) for eligibility and $xcPINK allocation, please have a look at the $PINK Airdrop Moonbeam Community Allocation list.
A total of 19,184 eligible addresses! :tada:

As soon as the PINK team distributes the Moonbeam ecosystem dedicated allocation of xcPINK tokens to the Moonbeam Safe multisig 0x8A9319bb46Be3bFbE96c92Aad77905218C293134, we it’s Guardians will automatically get notified and conduct the redistribution to the Moonbeam Ecosystem Community according to the above linked list of receiving addresses.

For anyone further interested in the process, check out the Moonbeam Safe deployment and it’s Safe Airdrop App.

14 Likes

Dearest Moonbeam Community members…
TIME HAS COME!!!

Hereby Treasury Council is glad to announce that xcPINK tokens distribution has been finally completed!!!

All the eligible addresses received now xcPINK tokens as per already announced list/amounts.

This is the very first Airdrop for MB Community, we really hope you can enjoy it and… Let’s go PINK!!!

Remark:
remember to add xcPINK contract address to your wallet: 0xfFfFFfFf30478fAFBE935e466da114E14fB3563d > xcPINK > 10 Decimals

10 Likes

Great news.:boom:Thank you. I think the community will appreciate this first airdrop.

3 Likes

Hey All,

Zoombies has the information page posted for the terms of participation and awarding the distribution of it’s assigned allocation of PINK. Feedback is welcome, excited to kick off our Month of PINK !

We still have some work to do… so things will be changing daily as we move everything into place by April 1 kickoff.

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

we have prepared an article outlining all the activities which are partially also funded by $PINK Moonbeam grant.

https://medium.com/beamswap/collect-xcpink-in-the-pinkest-airdrop-series-on-beamswap-36368543cba0

Regards, Team Beamswap

3 Likes

Great Article, thank you!!!

1 Like