Reflecting on a year in the Moonbeam Treasury Council - mtca

Dear Moonbeam Community,

I want to take a moment to share my experiences and insights from my time as a member of the Moonbeam Treasury Council over the past year. This journey has been incredibly enlightening and impactful, and I am truly honored to be part of this vibrant community.

My journey in the crypto space began in 2017, and over the years, I have accumulated more than four years of experience as a director in a crypto-focused Swiss-based bank. This practical experience, combined with my personal enthusiasm for the technology, led me to recognize Moonbeam’s potential as the leading parachain within Polkadot’s ecosystem as early as 2020. This conviction prompted me to join the Ambassador program, eventually paving the way for the experiences I’m sharing with you today.

Serving on the Council has been an opportunity for me to give back to the community and leverage the insights I’ve gained through my years of work in the crypto industry. One of the most gratifying aspects of my role has been the ability to support exceptional proposals and initiatives that have and will continue to bring value to our incredible community. By the way, the passion and commitment within our community reaffirm my belief in Moonbeam’s potential.

On a personal level, this experience has allowed me to leverage my business background and crypto experience while gaining insights into the technical aspects of blockchain, enriching my knowledge and skills.

Looking ahead, my commitment to Moonbeam and the Polkadot ecosystem remains unwavering. I’m open to suggestions and feedback as we work together to make the roles within the Council even more effective, decentralized, and beneficial for the Moonbeam community.

I’m excited about the future and the endless possibilities that lie ahead. My journey in the Moonbeam Treasury Council has been filled with learning, growth, and the satisfaction of contributing to this fantastic project.

I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to all of you for your unwavering support, and I look forward to continuing our shared journey toward a bright future.

Best regards,
Marcelo

10 Likes

Thanks a lot Marcelo for this sharing, like already commented below Jose’s post, reading this kind of positive experience gives big reassurance about the goodness of the implemented Process.
I am involved with Polkadot since time ans with Moonbeam specifically foe the very beginning, but I know Crypto since years: the more I go on the more I feel like the Professionalism we have here is one of the biggest added value we can bring to the whole eco.
Again, thank you!!!

Michele
CMO at Iceberg Nodes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.