Evrloot | PINK allocation request [APPROVED]

• Company Name: Chainfood GmbH
  • Lead applicant: Lucas Moskau, luuu@evrloot.io
  • Metrics planning to improve:
    • users: currently 170 all time wallets, 91 monthly active users (MAU) → goal 700 all time wallets, 500 MAU
    • tx: currently rank 3 on all of Moonbeam with roughly 3k daily transactions → goal rank 1 with 8k - 10k daily transactions
  • Strategy to improve: in great detail further down the post
  • Timeline: We are confident to deliver our plan within 2 weeks of receiving the tokens. The campaign will run until all tokens are distributed. Evrloot will NOT hold back any tokens.
  • Token allocation/distribution plan: Play to Airdrop. We go into great deal how to play for the tokens further down this post.

Hi, my name is Luuu, I am one of the three founders of Evrloot. Our players issue the most amount of transactions for any game on Moonbeam, we were part of the Moonbeam Accelerator and overall big fans of the ecosystem.

I believe we have a cool idea on how to distribute 5% of the allocation to attract new users and create more transactions.

To understand how we are going to improve metrics, I want to quickly explain the campaign we are going to run!

For those of you, who have no idea how Evrloot currently works, let me quickly explain how our fully on chain game works:

Using our Characters, that are NFTs, you can enter our game:

Within the game you can go on Missions that reward you with resources. Those resources are Tokens as well!

You gather those resources, use them to craft new gear and get even better resources or beat your best mate in battles.

There is alot more to the game and alot in the pipeline, but you get the gist.

For the Lunar Gaming Festival we had a campaign where stakers could mint a NFT completely for free and access an exclusive area within our game to compete for epic prices.

We want to do something similar with the $PINK allocation. Offering a NFT to be minted for free and allowing anyone to play our game and compete for $PINK.

Details on metrics

We aim to Onboard 300 to 500 new Wallets, which should account for 4200 to 7000 additional transactions daily until the event is over.

For comparison, our really active community of roughly 70 daily players are creating on average 3000k transactions daily, so 42 transactions per player. Realizing that the retention rate of the newly onboarded players wont be as high and they probably wont be as dedicated, we are estimating 14 transactions per new wallet per day.

Strategy

Our strategy is simple.

We onboard new players through a dedicated minting page in our game.

The player mints the NFT for free and can immediately start playing! (We are offering anybody that is new in our discord a small amount of GLMR to be able to mint and play their first few missions!)

We will create an exclusive PINK themed NFT collection for this.

The players are then able to start missions that have the chance of being rewarded PINK Bags, other resources and Evrloot items.

There will be 3 different rarities of $PINK Bags which will be redeemable for the actual $PINK tokens.

(non final art)
pinkBags.png

All of this will happen on chain and will be accompanied by a marketing campaign from us.

NOTE
I am both Co-Founder of Evrloot and part of the PINK distribution review team. I will recuse myself from the vote for Evrloot and also from taking part in the discussion of this proposal.

6 Likes

Totally in favor of it. EVRLOOT is a great game and I particularly like the strategy described here.

hey @KingLuuu, first of all, thank you for your proposal!

I have a few questions, simply to ensure more transparency:

could you elaborate on your strategies for attracting new users to register and play?

how will you ensure fairness in the distribution of PINK tokens among new and existing players, especially given the different rarities of PINK bags?

how will the process of calculating and distributing rewards be transparent and verifiable? what mechanisms are in place to ensure the integrity of this process?

what steps will you take to help new players who are unfamiliar with Evrloot, particularly in learning how to mint and start playing? do you have any specific guides prepared for them?

Hey @turrizt

I am Deckard, Co-founder of Evrloot. Thanks for the questions and let me get into it.

could you elaborate on your strategies for attracting new users to register and play?

We are already in contact with the PINK team, so getting them to tweet about our campaign is highly likely.
On top of that we plan to start a campaign on Twitter first teasing it and then informing about the actual tournament.

We have experimented with Twitter ads the last couple of months and gathered insightful knowledge. We already reserved a small budged to promote the PINK campaign Tweets as well.

how will you ensure fairness in the distribution of PINK tokens among new and existing players, especially given the different rarities of PINK bags?

The distribution of the PINK bags happens 100% on chain and existing players and new ones have the same probability of getting them. In our game you are able to get better at certain missions by gathering XP, but the PINK missions will have a new XP trait, meaning everybody will start from 0!

how will the process of calculating and distributing rewards be transparent and verifiable? what mechanisms are in place to ensure the integrity of this process?

We use on chain randomness for each mission result. All of it is decentralized and verifyable on chain, we have no way of intercepting. You as the player trigger this RNG value when revealing your mission. All our contracts are also verified on Moonscan and publicly available. Additionally there is a Bot in our Discord that is dedicated to notify about drops. Aiming at offering transparency for people that dont want to spend 24/7 looking at our contracts.

what steps will you take to help new players who are unfamiliar with Evrloot, particularly in learning how to mint and start playing? do you have any specific guides prepared for them?

Great question! To make it as easy as possible, we will create an extra landing page for the minting. So no prior knowledge of our game is needed to start minting. Once somebody minted a NFT, the page will ask the person, if he/she now wants to start playing the game and redirect.

Within the game, the PINK area will be clearly marked, similar to this screenshot, so players should naturally understand where to click.

Additionally we are preparing a special area in our Discord where all questions should be answered. We also offer the compensation of a small amount of GLMR so people outside of the ecosystem can get started as well!

1 Like

I am repeating this question to all teams. EvrLoot:

Although not mandated by the initial post for submissions, would you be willing to put up a follow-up after distribution such as unique wallets, brief review of impact including any metrics, recommendations for improvement?

I think this could be useful data for the community in the event something like this happens again.

Happy to share the traction insights we will gather.

1 Like

After careful consideration, the review team found that your proposal meets the requirements of a deployed Moonbeam project with active users/transactions and is in good standing and is ready to shake things up in your community. Approved.

5 Likes

Congrats @deckardonchain on the approval! Great game, Ive been playing for several months, practically everyday…or whenever my mission finishes :). Really interested on the Pink movement and the integration into Evrloot.

3 Likes

Thank you. Let’s shake things up then!

2 Likes

Thats what made me quit my job and go full-time. Knowing that people interact with what you build because they want to. We know it’s a grind right now and Expedition is set to loosen things up significantly. My point is: Thank you for being here. Evrloot is nothing without its early supporters.

8 Likes