- Company Name: Chainfood GmbH
- Lead applicant: Lucas Moskau, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metrics planning to improve:
- users: currently 170 all time wallets, 91 monthly active users (MAU) → goal 700 all time wallets, 500 MAU
- tx: currently rank 3 on all of Moonbeam with roughly 3k daily transactions → goal rank 1 with 8k - 10k daily transactions
- Strategy to improve: in great detail further down the post
- Timeline: We are confident to deliver our plan within 2 weeks of receiving the tokens. The campaign will run until all tokens are distributed. Evrloot will NOT hold back any tokens.
- Token allocation/distribution plan: Play to Airdrop. We go into great deal how to play for the tokens further down this post.
Hi, my name is Luuu, I am one of the three founders of Evrloot. Our players issue the most amount of transactions for any game on Moonbeam, we were part of the Moonbeam Accelerator and overall big fans of the ecosystem.
I believe we have a cool idea on how to distribute 5% of the allocation to attract new users and create more transactions.
To understand how we are going to improve metrics, I want to quickly explain the campaign we are going to run!
For those of you, who have no idea how Evrloot currently works, let me quickly explain how our fully on chain game works:
Using our Characters, that are NFTs, you can enter our game:
Within the game you can go on Missions that reward you with resources. Those resources are Tokens as well!
You gather those resources, use them to craft new gear and get even better resources or beat your best mate in battles.
There is alot more to the game and alot in the pipeline, but you get the gist.
For the Lunar Gaming Festival we had a campaign where stakers could mint a NFT completely for free and access an exclusive area within our game to compete for epic prices.
We want to do something similar with the $PINK allocation. Offering a NFT to be minted for free and allowing anyone to play our game and compete for $PINK.
We aim to Onboard 300 to 500 new Wallets, which should account for 4200 to 7000 additional transactions daily until the event is over.
For comparison, our really active community of roughly 70 daily players are creating on average 3000k transactions daily, so 42 transactions per player. Realizing that the retention rate of the newly onboarded players wont be as high and they probably wont be as dedicated, we are estimating 14 transactions per new wallet per day.
Our strategy is simple.
We onboard new players through a dedicated minting page in our game.
The player mints the NFT for free and can immediately start playing! (We are offering anybody that is new in our discord a small amount of GLMR to be able to mint and play their first few missions!)
We will create an exclusive PINK themed NFT collection for this.
The players are then able to start missions that have the chance of being rewarded PINK Bags, other resources and Evrloot items.
There will be 3 different rarities of $PINK Bags which will be redeemable for the actual $PINK tokens.
(non final art)
All of this will happen on chain and will be accompanied by a marketing campaign from us.
I am both Co-Founder of Evrloot and part of the PINK distribution review team. I will recuse myself from the vote for Evrloot and also from taking part in the discussion of this proposal.