Community Grant Committee Election Results

The Community Grant Election is now over and the following candidates are elected to the Grants Committee:

Business Expert: NEO, 40.8%

Ecosystem Expert: Jim Farley, 20.96%

Technical Expert: Lucas Moskau, 18.26%

The Foundation will reach out over the next few days to these individuals with next steps:

• Completing KYC.
  • Signing the grant committee member agreement.
  • Training on the overall grant committee process.
  • Access to supporting resources.

Finally, I would like to thank all the candidates for participating - it’s great to see we have such an engaged community. As a reminder: a new election will be held no later than March 31st, 2024; and there will be another opportunity for candidates to apply at that point.

12 Likes

Thank you to all the participating candidates who shared about themselves and decided to help enhance Moonbeam’s future. Congratulations to everyone who was selected for the committee :tada:

5 Likes

Congratulations to the elected ones and thank you all so much for serving in this super important role!

6 Likes

Thanks everyone that supported my bid for the committee, and everyone who voted overall.

Just to publicly state (they already know this), it was an absolute pleasure serving with Natalia and Ismael, and I look forward to digging in with NEO and Lucas as non-foundation representatives to the committee over the next six months.

6 Likes

To the entire Moonbeam community, thank you for your support and votes! Also, congratulations, Lucas and Jim, on the election to the committee! It’s wonderful to see the support and enthusiasm from the Moonbeam community throughout this process :muscle:

I would also like to express my sincere appreciation to Natalia and Ismael for their dedicated service to the committee. Your contributions have been invaluable.

Looking forward, I’m very excited about the opportunity to collaborate with Jim and Lucas over the next six months. Not only that, but I believe our diverse perspectives and expertise will contribute significantly to the committee’s success. Let’s work together to achieve our goals and make a positive impact. Looking forward to a productive and rewarding term!

7 Likes

Thank you Natalia and Ismael for all the hard work you put in. And congratulations to Jim, Neo, and Lucas.

5 Likes

congrats everyone, well deserved!

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone that voted! I feel honored to be part of this awesome initiative and cant wait to get to know Jim and Neo better!

7 Likes

Congratulations to Jim, Neo and Lukas on their election! I’m sure you’ll do a great job :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your passion in action.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.