We have a new
0.29.0 client release coming up.
The client release schedule is as follows:
Moonbase Alpha: 2023-01-30T23:00:00Z
- Target: RPC
- Network: ALL, see schedule above
- Priority: LOW, not mandatory
- Client: Release Moonbeam v0.29.0 · PureStake/moonbeam · GitHub
- Docker: purestake/moonbeam:v0.29.0
- Tracing: purestake/moonbeam-tracing:v0.29.0-2100-d23e
Upgrade period :
Moonbase Alpha: Now - 2023-01-30T23:00:00Z
Moonriver: Now - 2023-02-07T23:00:00Z
Moonbeam: Now - 2023-02-21T23:00:00Z
Special Notes: Due to a bug that prevented voting via Polkassembly, Runtime Upgrade 2100 (which adds OpenGov on Moonriver) will be put to a revote to allow community members more time to participate. This delayed the client v0.29.0 schedule by 1 week for Moonriver and Moonbeam.