[Referendum MR50] Moonriver <> Axelar Integration

Hi all. I know that there are already many integrations between projects and Axelar. Definitely, such integrations will have a good effect on both projects. I support this integration, but of course I agree with what was said above regarding complete transparency and the need to create something like a detailed roadmap. If you can call it that.

1 Like

Based on the positive feedback from the community, a referendum has been created for the Moonriver community to ratify the decision onchain:

https://apps.moonbeam.network/moonriver/referendum/50

5 Likes

Just as an update - in response to the community feedback here and discussions with Axelar, it should be possible to lower the first year costs to about $350K.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, @aaron.mbf . I’ve voted yay with CertHum’s accounts and delegate accounts. Excited to see how this benefits Moonriver if fully approved by governance.

2 Likes

MR 50 has passed and been confirmed. Axelar has sent an agreement for the Amplifier program to the Foundation for review.

3 Likes

By way of update, the Axelar agrement was signed and we’ve had a kick off call. Currently targeting end of Q2 for launch. I will update with a new forum post in the next week or so.

7 Likes