The Moonriver Council proposes to upgrade the Moonriver’s runtime to version 2302.
- Moonbeam is now relying on pallet Randomness for block authoring selection. Alphanet & Moonriver were already changed. (see #2135)
- Moonriver changed both MinCandidateStk and MinCollatorStk constants to the value of 10,000 MOVR. (see #2139)
- Moonbeam changed both MinCandidateStk and MinCollatorStk constants to the value of 2,000,000 GLMR. (see #2174)
- Add Registry Precompile: Improves security and change management for smart contract developers by making it easier for to know when a precompile is active. (see #2138)
- Migration of XCM Transactor v2 to v3, includes many changes. (see #2145)
- Moonbeam is now using our dynamic fee algorithm. (see #2166)